Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One pencil skirt: two great looks

hey guys
so my first effort was to try and replicate Scar Jo's awesome style that suits all us ladies with a cool bootie. A classic pencil skirt rounds you up nicely and makes it look sexy as hell! I also have done a more casual look with the black and white halter style top. I think the best thing to do is to know what your best asset is and flaunt that. I like my shoulders so thought will show them off. Today's homework for all you gorgeous girl is to find out what your best asset is and we will dig up outfits to compliment that.




The leopard top is thrifted from Lokhandwala market. I can take you guys if you really nice to me!! The skirt is from mango. The golden heels are from Charles and Keith, the black and white top from chemistry and the black shoes from Catwalk.

2 comments:

  1. i like both looks !!!
    everything looks os chic...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 2nd pic. Your looking so elegant & thinner than 1st pic.
    Defenetly love the 2nd pic dear!

    ReplyDelete