1. I think the most important thing is to highlight your best asset. I like my shoulders so i try and wear off shoulders or strappy stuff or halters. It really puts the attention there and makes you like a stunner. Another example, i have recently discovered that my upper waist, right below by bosom is where i am the thinnest, so empire line cuts are great for me...let's find out what's your best part and we will accentuate it.
2. If you want to draw attention away from your hips or that love handle, wear attractive V necks which will flatter you.
3. Never wear stuff that is too tight or too short.
4. Avoid trends such as harem pants, vertical stripes, ruffles, pleats, balloon dresses -- they just make you look bigger.
5. Darker colours streamline the body -- I noticed a friend that day wearing tight black jeans and she look gorgeous as it highlighted her booty in such a classy way.
6. Dress well inside - a well-fitted bra and shapewear will camouflage all your problem areas and is your wardrobe and confidence staple.
7. Wear a lot of Indian wear. Our clothes have been designed to suit the Indian figure -- be it the saree or the salwar kameez.. some styles will come here soon
and above all, love your body...it needs you too!