Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What is Indian Summer?

Hey guys
I abandoned this blog as I had my hands full with street style, but now as Samidha handles that with style enough for both of us :), I plan to put Indian Summer in high gear. Indian Summer will be about curvy women, more than curvy women, tips and tried and tested tricks, clothes that make us look slimmer, taller, lovelier. Clothes that make us feel good. Affordable and oh so comfortable. Indian ethnic will be high on my list and so will be western basics and dresses that suit any figure. Maybe a few make up tricks along the way too, shoes, accessories, it will all be here. I will also replicate popular styles in the simplest way possible. But at the end of the day, it will be your style that shines through. Not mine.
hope you will come drop by
love
Aastha

No comments:

Post a Comment