Saturday, January 26, 2013

Long time No see





Helloo people, it's been a long time and i apologise. But i just never found myself blog ready -- which i never am by the way. I can never choose locations, nor put on any kind of make-up!! I get envious every time I see all the other bloggers but then if i try to do what they do, I will end up looking like a big fool. I remember the last time i put blush, a friend pointed out that it looked as if I had got socked in the face. Anyway, today i liked what I wore so I took a picture. And i quite liked them, even though I am completely a Zara whore in these. Everything is from Zara, and i am so okay with that. It suits my body shape the best and makes me look as chic as someone like me can. So it's cool right? I have even stopped putting kajal now because have developed an allergy. So do tell me if i look fine without even that piece of make-up that once i couldn't do without. I just love colour and this is an ide to that. And yes, I LOVE my shoes. Animal print rocks! Let's hope I blog more now. Love you guys!!

8 comments:

  1. u look pretty and happy ~ loving it :)

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youuu soo much... :) i am loving you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! Please blog more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look bright, radiant and happy - that's something make-up can't do for you :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a nice and easy smile, which is way better than the painted up look one sees on these 'polished' fashion blogs. Besides, this is a blog, not a uber airbrushed & painted fashion rag. Wear your style the way it fits most comfortably. It comes off looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Astha..I stumbled upon your blog today. Loving it. Following you. Hope you like my blog and follow it...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shoes!!!!

    Check out my very first post:
    www.feather-esque.blogspot.com

    Much Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. u absolutely dont need make up...ur gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete